Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 225-8102, and for other questions, call (331) 221-9003.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Michael Moore, MD
New Patient(331) 240-9880
Dr. Michael Moore, MD is a pulmonologist in Elmhurst, IL. Dr. Moore completed a residency at University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System. He currently practices at Elmhurst Clinic IM-Neph Group and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System, Internship Hospital
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
I asked lots of questions. Was given answers that I understood. Answer’s that was satisfying., and believable.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 133 E Brush Hill Rd Ste 310, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.