Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mitchell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD is a congenital cardiac surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Mitchell completed a residency at Med Coll Of Wi Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitchell is board certified in General Surgery.
- Brigham&womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Med Coll Of Wi Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mitchell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mitchell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital