Dr. Michael Miranda, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Miranda completed a residency at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Florida Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with South Bay Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miranda is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Florida Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Drexel University, Internship Hospital
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1984
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miranda?
My friends who all had very positive results at Florida Medical Clinic with Knee, Hip or Shoulder replacements, highly recommended Dr. Miranda and his staff to me. My Total Knee Replacement experience with Dr. Miranda and his staff was totally consistent with my friends' recommendations. I will definitely return to Florida Medical Clinic should I need them in the future, and I very highly recommend them.
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital