Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Milder, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Milder completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at Swedish Medical Center-ballard and is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus. Dr. Milder is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Hosp San Diego Co-Ucsd, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish Medical Center-ballard5300 Tallman Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107 Existing Patients: (206) 386-2242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milder?
I now live in Montana, 16 years after my diagnosis and treatment in Seattle for stage 2 breast cancer. Dr Milder provided me with treatment options, and a realistic prognosis for each of those options. No second thoughts or regrets. Pat
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Milder frequently treats Breast Diseases, Hodgkin's Disease, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Milder's office is located at 5300 Tallman Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Milder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish First Hill Campus