Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (516) 240-9872, and for other questions, call (212) 263-2607.
Dr. Michael Melgar, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Michael Melgar, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Melgar completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Great Neck Medical and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melgar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
NYU Langone Great Neck Medical
NYU Langone Great Neck Medical488 Great Neck Rd Ste 300, Great Neck, NY 11021 Call
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melgar?
Always our "go to" guy. Very responsive and thorough.
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melgar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Melgar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melgar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melgar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melgar frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Nausea, and Painful Urination (Dysuria).
Dr. Melgar's office is located at 488 Great Neck Rd Ste 300, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.