Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Michael McCracken, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Parker, CO. Dr. McCracken completed a residency at University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Institute. He currently practices at McCracken Eye and Face Institute and is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. McCracken is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Institute, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- P/sl, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Greek, Romanian, Spanish
McCracken Eye and Face Institute
McCracken Eye and Face Institute11960 Lioness Way Ste 160, Parker, CO 80134 Existing Patients: (720) 851-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCracken?
I was seen by Amber for filler. She was very professional and skilled. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCracken frequently treats Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery, Eyelid Surgery, and Blocked Tear Duct.
Dr. McCracken's office is located at 11960 Lioness Way Ste 160, Parker, CO 80134. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCracken speaks Romanian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. McCracken has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center