Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McConnell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael McConnell, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. McConnell completed a residency at Chldns Hospital Ala. He currently practices at EGLESTON CHILDRENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chldns Hospital Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Chldns Hospital Ala, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Childrens Hospital of Alabama, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Egleston Childrens Hospital
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30341 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McConnell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McConnell frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Tilt Table Testing, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. McConnell's office is located at 2835 Brandywine Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McConnell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Hospital