Dr. Michael Manetas, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Quinton, VA. Dr. Manetas completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia. He currently practices at Richmond Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Manetas is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Med College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth Univ VCU/MCV, Other Education — 1995
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Optima Health
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manetas?
Dr. M is very personable. He takes his time to listen to all my concerns. He walks me through all of his suggestions. I would highly recommend Dr. Manetas
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center