Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mancino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Mancino, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Mancino completed a residency at UAMS. He currently practices at JONES EYE INSTITUTE. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mancino is board certified in Psychiatry.
- UAMS, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- UAMS, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Univ AR UAMS, Internship Hospital — 2001
- NE Ohio U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jones Eye Institute
Uams Sats Program4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mancino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mancino frequently treats Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Major Depressive Disorder, and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Mancino's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mancino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.