Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Maddaus, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Maple Grove, MN. Dr. Maddaus completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at M Health Maple Grove. Dr. Maddaus is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Minn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maddaus?
Performed an esophagectomy on me on Sept 10, 2007. There were complications with infections. Ended up spending 22 days at UM hospital with 9 surgeries. Dr Maddaus was awesome! He pulled me through it and I am still alive today thanks to him. I thank God that I chose him for the very difficult surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maddaus' office is located at 14500 99th Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55369. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maddaus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
M Health Maple Grove
M Health Maple Grove14500 99th Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55369 Existing Patients: (763) 898-1000