Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (913) 594-3108, and for other questions, call (913) 299-9200.
Dr. Michael Parra, MD
New Patient(913) 270-9406
Dr. Michael Parra, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Parra completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical School. He currently practices at Providence Medical Group and is affiliated with Providence Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Providence Medical Group
PMG-Family Medical Group8101 Parallel Pkwy Ste 100, Kansas City, KS 66112 Call
- University of Kansas Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parra?
Dr.Parra has been my doctor for over thirty years. He is very patient and understanding. Excellent bed side manner, with a sense of humor. He really care about the well being of his patients. Thanks Doc for your commitment to you patients.
- Providence Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Parra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parra frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Parra's office is located at 8101 Parallel Pkwy Ste 100, Kansas City, KS 66112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parra speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.