Dr. Michael Mahdad, MD is a neurology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Mahdad completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Golden State Physicians and is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahdad is board certified in Neurology.
Golden State Physicians
Long Beach Work Comp Office3816 Woodruff Ave Ste 100, Long Beach, CA 90808 (562) 938-8494
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Trenton Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1984
- School of Medicine Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahdad?
I was referred by my primary Dr., and read these reviews before going in. I had an early morning appt at the Huntington Beach office. There were two women in the receptionist area, both very nice and friendly, I spoke to them both about info packets for first visits. I got right in and did not have to wait for a room or the Dr. Dr. Mahdad was excellent at listening and explaining. I brought in a list of symptoms and questions, he went through the whole page with me.
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center