Dr. Michael Loggan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loggan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Loggan, MD is a pulmonologist in Liberty, MO. Dr. Loggan completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at The Pulmonary and Sleep Clinic (formerly Northland Chest Consultants) and is affiliated with Liberty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loggan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Pulmonary and Sleep Clinic (formerly Northland Chest Consultants)
Northland Chest Consultants2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Ste 402, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (816) 781-8445
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loggan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loggan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loggan frequently treats Sleep Apnea, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Wheezing.
Dr. Loggan's office is located at 2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Ste 402, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loggan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Liberty Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital