Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Michael Lesem, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Lesem completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical School At Houston. He currently practices at Michael Lesem MD PA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- National Institute Of Mental Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Paul Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1981
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael Lesem MD PA4306 Yoakum Blvd Ste 330, Houston, TX 77006 Existing Patients: (844) 367-8747
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lesem?
My experience with Dr. Lesem has been life changing. He really listens, comes up with a treatment plan and cares about his patients. He takes insurance (thank goodness) and is super easy to make appointments with. I have recommended him to multiple people who have had remarkable changes and results from his therapy. He offers the newest treatments in depression management and has extensive knowledge about drugs, their interactions and how to best treat the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lesem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lesem frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Nondependent Alcohol Abuse.
Dr. Lesem's office is located at 4306 Yoakum Blvd Ste 330, Houston, TX 77006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.