Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Rehab Inst-Northwestern U. He currently practices at MDVIP - Houston, Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rehab Inst-Northwestern U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Myofascial Trigger Point Injection, Trigger Point Injection, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 7200 Cambridge St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
MDVIP - Houston, Texas
Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center7200 Cambridge St, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 798-7246