Dr. Michael Sobel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sobel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Sobel, MD is a nephrology specialist in North Charleston, SC. Dr. Sobel completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at Charleston Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Mount Carmel St. Ann's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sobel is board certified in Nephrology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charleston Nephrology Associates3815 FABER PLACE DR, North Charleston, SC 29405 Existing Patients: (843) 767-9260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sobel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sobel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sobel frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Sobel's office is located at 3815 FABER PLACE DR, North Charleston, SC 29405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sobel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Medical Center