Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Robin, MD
Dr. Michael Robin, MD is
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- University of California at Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Aetna Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- United Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robin?
Dr. Robin is very compassionate and understanding. I really appreciate everything he has done for me. I have met with many psychiatrists across the US and Dr. Robin is among the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Robin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Robin's profile.
Dr. Robin in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Robin's office is located at 1580 Makaloa St Ste 1000 Honolulu, HI 96814. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Robin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Robin, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Michael L. Robin M.D.
Michael L. Robin M.D.1580 Makaloa St Ste 1000, Honolulu, HI 96814 (808) 888-9740