Dr. Michael Palmer, MD is a general surgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at University Kans/St Francis. He currently practices at JHCP Surgery at Foxhall and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palmer is board certified in General Surgery.
JHCP Surgery at Foxhall
JHCP Surgery at Foxhall3301 New Mexico Ave Nw Ste 206, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 895-1440
- Roswell Pk Meml Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University Kans/St Francis, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Kans/St Francis, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
Dr. Michael Palmer was wonderful with me, he answered all of my questions, was not ever in a hurry, answered all of my questions and made me feel that my health was all that mattered to him. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery that is in his expertise.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital