Call (470) 436-8876 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD
Make an Appointment(678) 218-6809
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD is a fertility specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. McDaniel completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Peachtree Womens Clinic Atlanta and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Peachtree Womens Clinic Atlanta
Peachtree Womens Clinic Atlanta5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (678) 218-6809
Peachtree Womens Clinic Alpharetta
Peachtree Womens Clinic Alpharetta11975 Morris Rd Ste 300, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (770) 799-8970
Peachtree Womens Clinic Forsyth
Peachtree Womens Clinic Forsyth1800 Northside Forsyth Dr Ste 250, Cumming, GA 30041 Existing Patients: (770) 790-1858
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University, Medical School
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDaniel?
Dr.McDaniel is the best!! He always takes the time to listen and is just great!!
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDaniel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDaniel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDaniel accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDaniel frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Excessive Menstrual Bleeding.
Dr. McDaniel's office is located at 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.