Dr. Michael Levin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Levin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. Levin completed a residency at Tulane University of Louisiana. He currently practices at Henderson Pediatrics and is affiliated with Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levin is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Henderson Pediatrics1490 W Sunset Rd Ste 150, Henderson, NV 89014 Existing Patients: (702) 566-0333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levin?
Fantastic doctor! Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levin frequently treats Fever, Immunization Administration, and Acute Laryngitis.
Dr. Levin's office is located at 1490 W Sunset Rd Ste 150, Henderson, NV 89014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus