Dr. Laccheo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Laccheo, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Laccheo completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Visiting Physicians Association and is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Laccheo is board certified in Rheumatology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine-Wichita, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine-Wichita, Medical School — 2006
- The College Of William & Mary, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Optima Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Visiting Physicians Association
Vpa PC263 Mclaws Cir Ste 105, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Existing Patients: (757) 941-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laccheo?
BEST doctor ever! Dr. Laccheo LISTENED before typing on computer. A hands-on diagnostician, doing his best to assess & diagnosis before using costly tests, reserving those as a later option. Very good EXPLAINER, using charts & drawing pictures. Listed options & worked WITH me to decide course of action. SYMPATHETIC to my pain, getting perturbed when I was kept from a prompt appt over a $28 past due balance (in Wmbg, VA ofc). Smart. Logical. Never felt rushed. Healed me. I cried when he left.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Laccheo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Laccheo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Laccheo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laccheo frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Laccheo's office is located at 263 Mclaws Cir Ste 105, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center