Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at MOUNT KISCO MEDICAL GROUP. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Kisco Medical Group
Mount Kisco Medical Group90 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 242-1050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen is wonderful. He is kind and gentle and answers questions completely, I feel fortunate to have him as my eye doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Retinal Dystrophy, Visual Field Defects, and Migraine.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 90 S Bedford Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.