Dr. Michael Christie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Christie, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Christie completed a residency at Highland Hospital. He currently practices at University Health Service. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christie is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Highland Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Health Service738 Library Rd, Rochester, NY 14627 Existing Patients: (585) 275-2662
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christie?
This doctor saved my life! Honest, empathic, kind, challenging, great listener, incredibly dependable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christie frequently treats Nondependent Alcohol Abuse, Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, and Nondependent Marijuana Abuse.
Dr. Christie's office is located at 738 Library Rd, Rochester, NY 14627. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.