Dr. Michael Bonebrake, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bonebrake's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Bonebrake, MD is a general surgery specialist in Alton, IL. Dr. Bonebrake completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Saint Anthony's Physician Group and is affiliated with OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bonebrake is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Creighton University, Medical School — 2007
- Kansas State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Anthony's Physician Group
Saint Anthony's Physician Group General Surgery2 Saint Anthonys Way Ste 305, Alton, IL 62002 Existing Patients: (618) 465-9024
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonebrake?
Dr. Bonebreak performed a minimally invasive hernia repair on me 03/18. In 1991 I had a splenectomy, in 1993 I had a mesh implant for an incisional hernia. 25 years later another hernia below the prior mesh. The first surgeon I saw, suggested an open procedure and removing the old mesh. He anticipated a 4 night hospital stay. Dr. Bonebreak reviewed my case and suggested the minimal invasive procedure. He fixed the hernia and I went home the same day. Thank you Mike!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bonebrake accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bonebrake frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Gallstones.
Dr. Bonebrake's office is located at 2 Saint Anthonys Way Ste 305, Alton, IL 62002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bonebrake has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center