Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Kramer, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Owosso, MI. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Arletta U Marunowska MD and is affiliated with Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Oakland University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- HealthPlus of Michigan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Priority Health
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Best doctor with my to daughters he makes sure they are up to date with everything and always answers my questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Kramer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Pediatric Obesity, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 802 W King St Ste C, Owosso, MI 48867. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Healthcare