Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Koriwchak, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Koriwchak completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univ. He currently practices at ENT Of Georgia and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koriwchak is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt Univ, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koriwchak?
Dr. Koriwchak is a surgeon of exceptional skill & his genuine demeanor conveys confidence & care. I couldn't ask for more from someone I literally trust with my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Koriwchak frequently treats the following conditions: Laryngitis, Vocal Cord Nodule, and Dysphagia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Koriwchak's office is located at 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30342. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Koriwchak provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Koriwchak, MD is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Northside Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Michael Koriwchak, MD holds board certifications in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Koriwchak has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Michael Koriwchak, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
ENT Of Georgia
ENT Of Georgia5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 297-4230