Call (831) 920-4891 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Klassen, MD
Make an Appointment(831) 920-4528
Dr. Michael Klassen, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Monterey, CA. Dr. Klassen completed a residency at University of California, San Francisco. He currently practices at Dr. Michael Klassen MD and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klassen is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Dr. Michael Klassen MD
Dr. Michael Klassen MD10 Harris Ct Ste A2 Bldg A, Monterey, CA 93940 Existing Patients: (831) 920-4528
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klassen?
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula
- Natividad Medical Center
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Klassen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klassen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klassen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klassen frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Klassen's office is located at 10 Harris Ct Ste A2 Bldg A, Monterey, CA 93940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klassen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Klassen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.