Dr. Michael Kissenberth, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Greenville, SC. He currently practices at Steadman Hawkins Clinic-Shift and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kissenberth is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Steadman Hawkins Clinic-Shift
Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas-Patewood200 Patewood Dr Ste C100, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 454-7422
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1993
- The Citadel, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kissenberth?
Dr. K Is the man! I am not an athlete but used to be. i'm 47 and my shoulder was hamburger from H.S. and college baseball. He tried non surgical treatment for a little while, but it was ineffective. Performed the surgery, and I saw him almost every time I went in for therapy (twice a week) as he would walk through checking on his patients. He is definitely no-nonsense tell it like it is Dr. My surgery was 7 years ago and I haven't had any problems since.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital