Dr. Kirby has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Kirby, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Fenton, MI. Dr. Kirby completed a residency at Hurley Med Center. He currently practices at Fenton Family Medicine and is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirby is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Hurley Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Hurley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Liberty University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fenton Family Medicine
Fenton Family Medicine445 N Fenway Dr, Fenton, MI 48430 Existing Patients: (810) 750-6060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirby?
Kirby is very knowledgeable and great with my kids (3 and 4 years old), they actually enjoy going to the doctor. The office is clean and friendly. Appointments are easy to make. I would highly recommend this pediatrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Kirby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirby's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirby frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Immunization Administration, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Kirby's office is located at 445 N Fenway Dr, Fenton, MI 48430. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center