Dr. Keppen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Keppen, MD is a hematology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Keppen completed a residency at University OK Health Science Center. He currently practices at Sanford Cancer Center Oncology Clinic Pharmacy and is affiliated with Sanford Luverne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keppen is board certified in Hematology.
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keppen?
This next month marks my 10 year remission milestone. There has not been one day that has gone by that I do not credit Dr. Keppen as a huge reason I am celebrating life now. No one expects or asks for a cancer diagnosis and nothing prepares you for what happens after you hear those words. Dr Keppen, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your expertise and genuine care for your patients is top notch. If you are looking for a doctor pick up and call him ASAP. Ten years from now youll thank me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keppen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keppen frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Keppen's office is located at 1309 W 17th St Ste 101, Sioux Falls, SD 57104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center
- Sanford Usd Medical Center
- Sanford Westbrook Medical Center
- Sanford Worthington Medical Center