Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Kent, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Kent completed a residency at Floating Hospital for Children. He currently practices at Levine Children Hosp Hem/Onclgy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kent is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital Association The, Fellowship Hospital
- Floating Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Floating Hospital for Children, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2007
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Levine Children Hosp Hem/Onclgy
Carolina Neurological Clinic1001 Blythe Blvd Ste 601, Charlotte, NC 28203 Existing Patients: (704) 381-9900
- 2 1001 Blythe Blvd Medical Ctr Plz Ste 601, Charlotte, NC 28203 Existing Patients: (704) 381-9900
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kent frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Pancytopenia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Kent's office is located at 1001 Blythe Blvd Ste 601, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.