Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Kent, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Kent completed a residency at Floating Hospital For Children. He currently practices at CAROLINA NEUROLOGICAL CLINIC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kent is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital Association The, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 2013
- Floating Hospital For Children, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Floating Hospital For Children, Internship Hospital — 2008
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kent frequently treats Pancytopenia, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Kent's office is located at 1001 Blythe Blvd Ste 601, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kent has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Carolina Neurological Clinic
Levine Pediatric Hematology Oncology1001 Blythe Blvd Ste 601, Charlotte, NC 28203 (704) 381-9900