Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Kavanagh, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Leesburg, VA. Dr. Kavanagh completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at Leesburg Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kavanagh is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kavanagh?
Dr. Kavanagh has treated myself, my wife, and three young adult children multiple times for multiple injuries, some needing surgery. Every time Dr. Kavanagh listened to our pains, and successful returned us to 100% health with his recommendations. He is a very good man that listens to and cares about his patients, spends time in discussion of the injury and clearly describes various possibilities and choices. I sincerely recommend Dr. Kavanagh as a top rate physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kavanagh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kavanagh frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Kavanagh's office is located at 224d Cornwall St Nw Ste 204, Leesburg, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Leesburg Ortho224d Cornwall St Nw Ste 204, Leesburg, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (703) 777-3262