Dr. Michael Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Katz, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at CPMC Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Israel Tech Inst, Haifa, Medical School
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Rambam Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CPMC Van Ness Campus
CPMC Van Ness Campus1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 600-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Sickle Cell Screening, and Phenylketonuria Screening.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.