Dr. Michael Newcomer, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Newcomer completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Asheville Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newcomer is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Asheville Gastroenterology191 Biltmore Ave, Asheville, NC 28801 Existing Patients: (828) 254-0881
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Duke U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newcomer?
I had a Colonoscopy on 6/25/2020. Dr. Newcomer was/is my Physician that did my procedure. I couldn't have asked for a more smooth process. He came in and sat down and talked to me before and after the procedure. Nurses from the time I walked in until the time I left were amazing. Thank you
- Mission Hospital - Asheville