Dr. Michael Leonard, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Leonard completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at ID Consultants and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leonard is board certified in Infectious Disease.
ID Consultants4539 Hedgemore Dr Ste 100, Charlotte, NC 28209 Existing Patients: (704) 331-9669
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leonard?
I just got out of hospital after 18 days and Dr Leonard basically saved my life. He made all the right decisions about me and you could tell that you were more than just a patient- he really cares. If you need an Infectious disease Dr you need Dr Leonard. Mark Estep
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center