Dr. Michael Jason, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jason's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Jason, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hilo, HI. Dr. Jason completed a residency at Li Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Hilo Medical Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Hosp/cornell Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Li Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Devon Health
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health First Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hilo Medical Center1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 Existing Patients: (808) 932-3480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jason?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jason frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Jason's office is located at 1190 Waianuenue Ave, Hilo, HI 96720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital