Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Cochran, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Cochran completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. He currently practices at Advocate Infusion Center - Libertyville and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cochran is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Infusion Center - Libertyville1800 Hollister Dr Ste 112, Libertyville, IL 60048 Existing Patients: (815) 759-9260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cochran?
Dr Cochran has treated me for both Breast Cancer and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma over the last five years. He is thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. I am confident that his recommendations are always in my best interest. His calm and reassuring manner has helped me through some difficult times. I never feel rushed, and my questions are always answered. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cochran frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cochran's office is located at 1800 Hollister Dr Ste 112, Libertyville, IL 60048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cochran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital