Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Zehnpfennig, MD is a general surgery specialist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Zehnpfennig completed a residency at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center General Surgery Residency Program. He currently practices at Diabetes and Endocrinology Assoc and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zehnpfennig is board certified in General Surgery.
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center General Surgery Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2011
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medcial Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Western Michigan University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zehnpfennig?
Dr. Z is incredible. His level of care and genuine concern for his patients is like nothing I have ever experienced with a dr. He makes himself available, and never makes you feel like you are a bother. He did an amazing job on my surgery, and was very good at explaining everything in a way that I understood. He also answered all of my questions (I had a lot) with patience. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Zehnpfennig, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Zehnpfennig's profile.
Dr. Zehnpfennig frequently treats the following conditions: Anal Fistula, Hemorrhoids, and Abdominal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zehnpfennig's office is located at 2831 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 102, Missoula, MT 59804. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Michael Zehnpfennig, MD is affiliated with Community Medical Center and Saint Patrick Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Michael Zehnpfennig, MD holds board certifications in General Surgery.
Dr. Zehnpfennig has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
- Community Medical Center
- Saint Patrick Hospital