Dr. Michael York, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. York's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael York, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. York completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. York is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Cincinnati Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 1987
- University of The South, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic3200 Downwood Cir Nw Ste 700, Atlanta, GA 30327 Existing Patients: (404) 355-0743
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. York?
Dr. York has helped me with my knees and a shoulder injury and has been professional, knowledgeable, and proactive with my care. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. York accepts your insurance.
Dr. York frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Knee, Osteoarthritis, and Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow).
Dr. York's office is located at 3200 Downwood Cir Nw Ste 700, Atlanta, GA 30327. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. York has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital