Dr. Michael York, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. York completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. York is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic
Peachtree Orthopedic Clinic3200 Downwood Cir Nw Ste 700, Atlanta, GA 30327 (404) 355-0743
- Cincinnati Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 1987
- University of The South, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. York?
I love Dr. York and his staff. Everyone is very friendly and Dr. York takes his time with you and answers all your questions fully. My knee surgery went wonderfully. My physical therapist (outside practice) said that he was very impressed by my alignment, incision, healing and my movement. I would highly recommend him. Dr. York is very good about getting back to you right away if you have a question or concerns.
- Piedmont Hospital