Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Yaszemski, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Yaszemski completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yaszemski is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1996
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yaszemski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yaszemski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yaszemski frequently treats Neuroplasty, Low Back Pain, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Yaszemski's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-0274