Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Welsh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Welsh, MD is a family medicine specialist in Franklin, IN. Dr. Welsh completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Todd Aikens Acute Rehab Care and is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Welsh is board certified in Family Practice.
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Todd Aikens Acute Rehab Care1125 W Jefferson St, Franklin, IN 46131 Existing Patients: (317) 736-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Welsh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Welsh frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Fever, and Nausea.
Dr. Welsh's office is located at 1125 W Jefferson St, Franklin, IN 46131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Welsh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Scott Memorial Health