Dr. Stender has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Stender, MD is a hematology specialist in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Stender completed a residency at Clarian Indiana University Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stender is board certified in Hematology.
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- In University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Care Associates
Cancer Care Associates P C3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 404, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Existing Patients: (248) 551-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stender?
Great doctor, explains everything and gives you as much time as you need. He does not rush in and out. Very companionate and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Stender, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stender's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stender accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stender frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Stender's office is located at 3577 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 404, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy