Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 706-2034.
Dr. Michael Seidman, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Seidman completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Abington Hematology/Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seidman is board certified in Hematology.
- NYU Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abington Hematology/Oncology Associates
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seidman?
short waiting time, clean facility, pleasant staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seidman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Seidman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seidman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seidman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seidman frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Neutropenia.
Dr. Seidman's office is located at 9910 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19115. Find other locations and directions.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Holy Redeemer Hospital