Dr. Michael Santoro, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Santoro completed a residency at Staten Island U. He currently practices at Mission Heritage Medical Group and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santoro is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Mission Heritage Medical Group
Mission Heritage Medical Group27871 Medical Center Rd Ste 200, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 (949) 364-5090
- Loma Linda U, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Staten Island U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santoro?
I am a healthcare provider myself and would trust no one else but Dr Santoro for my gastroenterology treatments. I have had about 6 colonoscopies and 2 endoscopes and every one of them was done professionally and gently. He and his staff are of the highest character and professionalism and I’ve always felt that they care about me and take my health very seriously. I give him my highest recommendation.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo