Dr. Reilly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Reilly, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Reilly completed a residency at Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reilly is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of California At Los Angeles Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of North Carolina At Chapell Hill, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reilly?
I absolutely love Dr. Reilly. He performed a septorhinoplasty and otoplasty on me and I cannot be more grateful that I chose him to be my surgeon. He’s meticulous and has an excellent eye for aesthetics. He delivered exactly what I asked for. He’s double board certified in plastic surgery and head and neck surgery, so he not only gave me a great outward result, but my breathing has never been better too. I’m a nurse myself, so I’m picky about who I receive care from and I can safely say Dr. Reilly is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Reilly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reilly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reilly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reilly frequently treats Bell's Palsy, Rhinoseptoplasty, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Reilly's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reilly speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital