Dr. Michael Porter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Porter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Porter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mokena, IL. Dr. Porter completed a residency at Loyala University Med Center. He currently practices at Heart Care Centers Of Illinois and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyala University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Loyala University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Care Centers Of Illinois
Heart Care Centers Of Illinois10260 191st St Ste 102, Mokena, IL 60448 Existing Patients: (708) 478-4224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porter?
Dr. Porter performed an ablation on me May 20, 2021 at Silver Cross. The result was exceptionally good. The AFib is gone and my energy level is returning to normal day by day. I would strongly recommend placing your trust in his skills. You won't find a more caring physician to handle your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Porter frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Porter's office is located at 10260 191st St Ste 102, Mokena, IL 60448. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porter speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Porter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital