Dr. Michael Podolak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Podolak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Podolak, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Podolak completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Good Samaritan Medical Center and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Graduate Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Good Samaritan Medical Center200 Exempla Cir, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (303) 689-6257
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Podolak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Podolak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Podolak frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Podolak's office is located at 200 Exempla Cir, Lafayette, CO 80026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Podolak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center