Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 467-0700.
Dr. Michael Pisano, DO
New Patient(484) 381-0243
Dr. Michael Pisano, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He currently practices at Passyunk Medical Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Passyunk Medical Associates
Passyunk Medical Associates1626 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148 Call
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pisano?
I have been going to Michael Pisano since I was a child. He is an excellent doctor. No matter what day or time, he calls you back. He is professional and very dedicated. Office workes are wonderful as well, especially Natalie. Dr. Pisano goes above and beyond no matter how small the issues. Highly recommend.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center- Mercy Fitzgerald Campus
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pisano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Pisano, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pisano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pisano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pisano frequently treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Malaise and Fatigue, and Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary.
Dr. Pisano's office is located at 1626 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pisano speaks German, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.