Dr. Michael Pecora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pecora's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Pecora, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, PA. Dr. Pecora completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at FRAZIER HEART INC and is affiliated with Washington Health System Greene. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pecora is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frazier Heart Inc
Tri-county Orthopaedics125 N Franklin Dr Ste 1, Washington, PA 15301 Existing Patients: (724) 225-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pecora?
Dr Pecora is a very thorough cardiologist. I have gone to him for 31 yrs since having a heart attack. He is a very caring dr.; for example, what doctor cares enough about his patient to contact him on a holiday regarding his test results which were concerning him. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pecora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pecora frequently treats Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Pecora's office is located at 125 N Franklin Dr Ste 1, Washington, PA 15301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pecora has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Health System Greene
- Washington Hospital